November 3, 2012

My First Forbidden X lost city

   Last night I donated to the Red Cross, I have been in situations where I have lost my power for 10 days due to Hurricane Bob and Gloria on Cape Cod. Though there was significant damage with both of those storms, it was nowhere near the devastation that is going on in NY and NJ. If every one who can donates just a little we can help those whose lives have been turned upside down. I feel as a cigar smoker each and every one of us should give just 1 cigar worth to ease the burden placed on these people.

  I smoked my first Forbidden X Lost city last night, it has been aging for 8 months and I had wanted to smoke it on a special occasion. Though the occasion wasn't special, my thought process was to smoke equal value to the donation given to the Red Cross. It was late and I didn't want to smoke 3 cigars so I went for this one.

 I'm not one to get on a soap box, but please everyone give what little you can. Remember I am a died in the wool Boston Homer from way back. Patriots, Red Sox, Celtics, Bruins, pulse through my veins, That doesn't mean I can't help someone from NY or NJ...





No comments: