February 15, 2012

The Plan

For me to learn what is a good cigar I feel it is necessary to smoke good cigars. I have poured through the reviews, studied the statistics and come up with a shortlist of the best of 2011 new cigars to try. My original choices had several of those already on their way or already in humidor #1.  The other cigars are all well thought of just not the best in class.

This is my list of cigars I am going to try to sample above and beyond the ones I already have. These should help me develop opinions, and taste. If you can think of a cigar that I should try please let me know. I will also make sure the aficionado also samples so we can compare.

Ones I can buy locally without to much hassle.

Liga Privada T52

Undercrown

San Lotano oval

Padrone 1964 anniversary series

Olivia series V Maduro

E P Carillo  New Wave Ct

Here is the list of the ones that are not going to be as easy to obtain, whether they are sold out or can't be locally bought

Cromagnon Knuckle Dragger I am seriously curious

Emilio cigars Grimalkin AF1 AF2  are all received well but I want to try the Grimalkin 1st.

Crowned Heads Four Kicks

Casa Magna Domus Magnus

Tatuaje several to choose from haven't decided which one yet



Hopefully I will be able to get through that list and start on some of the new 2012 smokes and in January 2013 make my own best of list.  The IPCPR 2012 is going to be in Orlando this year and I would love to go. I have the Blog but how do I go about getting the credentials to go. hmmmmmmm

Tomorrow will be my first sampling, we are playing golf in the morning and I have 2 Cain F 550's  to try. I will let you know my thoughts.

The Newbie

No comments: