February 20, 2012

Some Great deals but do I have room?

I have been spending a lot of time reading and researching different cigars and brands. I remember running across The Nestor Miranda name and high reviews, so when Cigar Auctioneer put the seconds on auction for $1.00 I bid on it and won 3 cigars for $3.00, but then I had to take freight into consideration at $6.99 per order, so I looked for some items that I either needed, or really wanted. I need a travel case for going to the golf course instead of a baggie so I bid on 3 different models and lost on a leather pocket one that went for $19, I try to get really good deals otherwise I'll pass, or let the other buyers get it. I went next for the Csonka survivor travel case and won that bid for $15.00. I won that one and feel good about it since the best deal I can find anywhere else is $17.95, and most for mid $20's. I need 1 or 2 more deals to spread the $6.99 shipping costs to really make this a bargain. How about these, Gurkha Ancient Warrior Torpedo 5 Pack for $16.00 that's $3.20 a stick, saves around $2 per stick, and from everything I have read, I am looking forward to smoking these, and having extra's in my box. I splurged on 1 Oliva Master Blends 3 Robusto for $5 but again the cheapest I have seen this one is $9.20 per stick. If you remember from my earlier post I had a Cigar fall out of the golf cart while I was hitting the ball, so I got a cigar golf holder for $4 and a new cutter for $5. I am all done for a while, I am going to be out of room in 2 humidors and I have lots of really great cigars, according to all the reviews, to try.

 Okay I have lost my mind but I just put a bid on a humidor for $1 and since I have the exact one already I truly hope I win.

While out there looking for all things cigar I came across the funniest blog.


http://crapnetwork.com/crapcigar/    They smoke all kinds of Cigars and let you know what is crap, and what they deem to be decent. Good stuff

The Newbie
 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, I'm the creator of the Crap Cigar show at http://crapnetwork.com/crapcigar as well as Crap Beer and Crap Sauce. I want to thank you for taking the time to notice us and I'm glad you found us funny.